Watched the trailer for this the other day and it looks promising; certainly better than those prequels. But that’s not what I’m going to talk about. Apparently people, with way too much free time on their hands than they should have, got all in an uproar because a stormtrooper was black. Really? This is a problem for [some] people? My surprise was that a stormtrooper took his helmet off. The only other time I’ve seen that was in Episode IV when Luke & Han were attempting to rescue Princess Leia (and her famous line: “Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?”).
Seriously though, what’s the big deal? So what?!? Lando Calrissian was black and no one seemed to care, and Darth Vader’s voice is that of Jame Earl Jones. If your biggest concern in life is what race a fictional character is in a movie, you need some psychological help; there are much more important things to worry about than that.
- Yet Another Random Wallpaper Changer
- Yet Another Series
- Yet Another Openbox Pipe-Menu Generator
- Yet Another Simple Update Notifier
- Website Weather Integration
- Search WordPress Site Externally
- Listing WordPress Posts
- Xfinity X1
- Olympics: Hope Solo
- It’s Not About Guns
- Dear Media
- CentOS – Less Command Workaround
- Re: CentOS – VirtualBox Shared Folder
- CentOS – VirtualBox Shared Folder